- The Wasted Clan stole my booze, and I want revenge!
- A while ago, some Wasted Bandits hijacked a case of my best booze. I don't care about the booze. You can keep it if you find it, but I want you to kick their asses real good. Head West to the Wasted Garage and teach those Bandits to never steal from me again.
- Find that booze and pay those bastards back, and you'll be handsomely rewarded.
- Head to the Wasted Garage and locate the stolen booze
- Head back to the Wasted Garage
- Find the stolen booze
Drive to the Wasted Garage. Nothing has really changed here since your last visit, though a few areas seem to be inaccessible in order to save your time, and this time you'll be going through the garage backwards.
If you've got the corresponding schematics, you might like using Sentry Bots, Sentry Turrets, and/or RC Bomb Cars since this place might prove good for advancing towards getting the Achievements/Trophies "Passive Aggressive", "Keep 'em Coming" and "Three Birds, One Bomb Car", as well as "Mechanocide" and "Arts and Crafts" / "Tinkerer".
If you were thorough while visiting the Wasted Garage first time with the quest "Find the Buggy Parts" (and perhaps the second time, looking for the Quake room Easter egg), this time there will be no loot. Otherwise, keep looking, and don't forget about the Wasted Collector Cards — namely the Wasted Club, Wasted Pistol, and the Wasted Turret card — and the Achievement/Trophy "Gotta Have 'em All".
Once inside, there will be few Wasted talking nearby. You might like to snipe the one that is visible through the empty doorway, then fall back and wait for a few others, or just enter with guns blazing and kill them all till they haven't got a chance to assess the changes in the situation. Keep going, and there will be few more of them. This time they'll keep distance and use Settlers Assault Rifles, so consider using HE Grenades to change the rules of the game they play.
There are some stairs behind the corner, and some Wasted behind the cover. Stairs again, and a hole in the wall. Behind that are a few shooters, but if you crouch, you might just snipe them one by one since they aren't much of a sharpshooters, although their accuracy might depend on your luck. Head to the right and watch out for a Wasted Club, then follow the way he came from and watch the closed door, not the blocked stairs to the right of it: once you get close, it'll break open and there will be a few Wasted Pistols greeting you.
Once done with them, head through the door, and immediately to the left and back there are some more Wasted behind the cover. Dispatch them, loot the bodies and head to the right, pass the sign that reads "Speed Limit 25", use the stairs and the empty doorway you see to greet the Wasted that have been waiting for you for so long (watch out for a Club). Enter, and voilà, there it is, the booze you've been looking for.
There is no need to report to someone to finish the mission. It will be over at the moment you pick up the stolen booze. So grab it to finish the job and head all the way back to your vehicle. Note that the stolen booze will transform into eight Beer Bottles once you grab it.
- Completing five Job Board missions in one play-through gets you the Achievement/Trophy "Mr. Oddjob".
- The Quake room cannot be accessed during this mission, even if the player has already unlocked it.