- People need to be warned about those mutants!
- Take this Firework Cluster to the ridge north of here, and shoot it off. I've got a Launcher there, it won't be hard to find. But hurry, we're moving soon. This place is getting too dangerous.
- If I see those fireworks, I'll give you what I paid Juno.
- Warn the surrounding settlements about the Mutie activity
- Drive far North to the Ridge by the Ghost Hideout
- Use the Launcher to shoot the Fireworks Cluster
- Return to Ramos for payment
"Mutant Alert" is a simple mission. Drive to the Ghost Hideout in the Ghost Territory first visited during the quest "Quell the Bandit Threat", find the launcher and shoot the fireworks, and fire them. Be prepared, however: after setting it off, you will be attacked by three mutants. To save ammo and, what's more important, advance towards getting the rather tricky Achievement/Trophy "Roadkill", sprint back to your vehicle and run them over. When done, return to Ramos.
- You might consider attempting the quest right after the "Find the Buggy Parts", since after completing the aforementioned quest you'll find yourself somewhat close to the Ghost Hideout, and with a bandit ATV nearby.
- Every schematic/recipe gained counts towards getting the Achievement/Trophy "Master Chef".